A well concepted, produced, and promoted podcast will improve your business’ visibility, draw visitors to your website, and help brand you as an expert in your field. While a public relations firm isn’t usually where you would first look for someone to produce your program, it makes perfect sense when you realize that after production ends, the promotion begins.
Podcasts from EndGame PR are produced by Steve Mullen, a former radio and television journalist with more than 25 years in the communications field and nearly 15 years of podcasting experience.
Want samples? Click below!
Audio podcasts are an outstanding way to reach your audience whether it’s online, in their car, or even exercising. Our system makes it possible to create high quality programs for both local and non-local clients. Your program can sound like a fully produced radio show!
When we’re working with you on your audio project, EndGame PR doesn’t just produce your content and walk away. We’ll work with you as part of a complete social media PR strategy. Our services include:
- Helping to determine the type and format of your show
- Selecting theme music to set the mood
- Creating graphics to serve as your show’s “logo”
- Expert production of your program
- Setup of your podcast RSS feed, if needed
- Consultation on how to use your program for the maximum impact
- Submission of your show to Apple Podcasts, Spotify and other podcast directories
- Promotion of your show on EndGame PR websites and podcasts
- Reaching out to other podcasters to promote you as a potential guest
Your show doesn’t HAVE to be a series. Regardless of whether your show is a 10-episode series or a single program, we’ll make sure you’re pleased with our work.
So, how much does it cost? That’s a popular question. The price per episode will vary widely, and is based on the length and complexity of the program or programs. We’re happy to give you a free initial consultation, at the end of which we’ll give you an estimate. To discuss your needs, please use our contact form or call Steve Mullen at (804) 372-7677.